Here are the things I like about it:
1. multiple friends birthdays meant multiple birthday celebrations. Because lawyers always need a reason to go to a happy hour.
2. fall break, a.k.a. the weekend where Maddy does nothing but make delicious food with her mother. She's always trying to teach me how to cook stuff. I like the watching and eating parts better, but what can ya do.
3. Nike Women's Half Marathon - I ran it. 13.1 miles. It was pretty sick. Nike may be a soul-sucking corporate succubus on the life of the American consumer, but they know how to throw a marathon. Mile 8, best LUNA bar I've ever had. Mile 10, my new favorite song. Mile 13.1, fireman handing me a Tiffany's box. Full of win.
4. My super kick booty pumpkin I carved last night (see above.)
Here are the things I don't like about it:
1. I have to find a costume. That doesn't show inappropriate bits OR make me look like a nun. No offense to all the nuns reading this blog. (ha. ha.) Here are the ideas so far:
- Pet Rock
- Sexy Lobster
- Workout Barbie (ok so not exactly, but what else does wearing Spandex make you look like?)
- Pumpkin for year 2
- Pac Man
- Liz Lemon (but who would be my Alec Baldwin? Nobody. Nerds.)
All of these have failed so far. I am at a loss. Help me, faithful readers. I can't go to Bar Review as a Nudist.