I know I promised the next post would be the results of my Time Logging Experiment, but I need a little more time to fudge those results (only half-kidding.) So instead, I'm gracing you with the pictorial evidence of my most recent culinary venture: Ricotta-Tomato Pasta. This is a dish I found on one of my favorite blogs. You can find her post about the full recipe here, or just follow the basic steps below and have yourself a delicious meal!
1. Pour one large can of chopped tomatoes into a pot. Add several spoonfuls of olive oil and two cloves of chopped garlic. Heat for about 20 minutes on medium-low.
2. Chop basil and put aside until later.
3. Make sure your ricotta and pasta are on hand!
4. When the tomato sauce is just about done, add the basil and stir for a couple of minutes.
5. Cook and drain the pasta as it instructs.
6. Make sure you have helpers!
7. Pour the tomato sauce on your pasta - then, add ricotta and stir all ingredients thoroughly.