1. Well, the day has finally come. I literally gave myself a knitting injury this weekend working on hats for Local Take and a surprise birthday gift for Val slash a new product for the shop. At least I got some good work in before my entire left hand cramped up?
2. Went to brunch on Sunday with Lily and Samia at Kitchen Story Café. I'd never been there but had walked past several times the past few weekends on my way to ImagiKnit, so it was great to finally give it a try! I took a few snaps so I may do a Hot Spot post on it soon... it was pricey but delicious, and a really great place (and beautiful day!) for a girls' brunch. (sidenote: best picture of me or what?)
3. Wore my Canadian tuxedo last week (denim on denim.) I'm really branching out, fashion-wise, you guys.
4. I've been working on a different project this week at a new Google campus. One of the buildings over here has a rock wall! I haven't tried it out, not sure if I ever will, but it's fun to see this other side of the Goog.
5. Christmas cups are here! The holidays are coming! And I've worn sweaters all week! I'm a happy lady.
How were your respective weeks? Did you try anything new?