It's Friiiiday, Friiiiday, something something something on Friiiidayyy! The Rebecca Black song, anyone? Just me? Moving on. (ps - Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for this weekly recap! Seriously, I love her blog. Check it out if you haven't already.)
1. Brunched - with friends from an old job last weekend at The Elite Cafe. I'd never been there, but more importantly, I'd never met my friend's baby! And now I have! He is the sweetest. I can't wait to babysit and just stare. I can feed him and change him and whatnot too (probably) but mostly the staring will happen.
2. Watched - as it rained again this week! And it's supposed to continue raining! And I can finally wear my rainboots! I can't get enough of it, honestly. Thank god I didn't cut my hair short last weekend though... #frizzfactor
3. Caught up - with a friend and her roommates at their apartment during the week. They cooked brats (like br-oughts, like bratwurst) and sauteed onions and massaged kale salad. And Lisa showed me her herb garden in this mini greenhouse she bought at IKEA! It was horticultural-ly inspiring, let me tell you.
4. Shipped - some Etsy orders from this week and last weekend! I'm starting to think about a Spring/Summer line... maybe cotton crop tops for the festival crew? Nope, I'm not joking.
5. Rejoiced - that one of my good friends is back in town for the weekend. We attended happy hour at Southern Pacific Brewing where all of her nearest and dearest (well ok a lot, I don't know about "all," I don't have a copy of her rolodex) showed up to say hello and nosh on delicious food and drink funnily named brews (Ninkasi Tricera-hops, anyone?) I got the macaroni and cheese with some kind of pork belly or pancetta or something on top that was To. Die. For. I want to go back to being vegetarian after reading this article, but maybe... tomorrow?
|| How were your respective weeks? I need to come up with a better sign off than that, but for now, just tell me about your lives in the comments! ||