Here's what I did this week:
1. Went to see some live music at Bottom of the Hill with friends last Friday - the bands were surprisingly (maybe I shouldn't be so surprised?) good for such a small venue! Well, rather, they were surprisingly good for looking mostly 17. I don't know why I'm surprised at that, young people have talent too, I think my age is just coming out more like a cranky old lady. Anyway, it was great! Also, the drinks were cheap, which is always a plus. I'd love to go back.
2. Received my replacement Jawbone Up band! My other band broke after 14 months of constant use and Jawbone quickly replaced it even though they only have a year long warranty. I am officially in love with their customer service and their product. Up band fo life!
3. Saw the new movie "Divergent" in Emeryville with a couple of friends over the weekend. The movie is based on a book trilogy we all read, so it was fun to see (yet another) series translated to the big screen! I love Shailene Woodley and can't wait to see her in more flicks.
4. Found a new favorite sweater at H&M. That's pretty important. (This one is similar!)
5. Dined at Joe's Crab Shack near Fisherman's Wharf two nights ago, without crab-cracking utensils (they were out by the time we got there.) Picture me breaking crab shells with my bare hands - it was worth the work!
How was your week? PS - linking up with Lauren Elizabeth!