Happy Friday! I'm ready for the weekend. I'm going camping with some friends, and hopefully starting this book on my Kindle... or, sleeping. Or, photographing birds. I'm sure whatever it turns out to be, I'll let you know! (Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth...)
1. I visited the new Bi-Rite Market on Divisadero this weekend. It looks like the old Bi-Rite - that is to say, delicious, and cozy, and full of exorbitantly priced chocolates and coconut waters and blocks of cheese that I want to fork over my hard earned dollars to consume. I withheld, you'll be happy to know.
2. I also spent some time walking around Hayes Valley last weekend and noticed this woven hula hoop art. So cool! I love that San Francisco is one of those places where you never know what beautiful things you'll find...
3. I got coffee with my friend Lisa at the La Boulange near her apartment in the Sunset... I really need to go to that area more often. Love that neighborhood!
4. The oysters at Woodhouse Fish Co. are incredible and my dinner partner and I had 24 (twenty! four!) between the two of us on their $1 oyster Tuesdays this week. I also love their chowder!
5. Finally, last night I went to see Fitz and the Tantrums at the Fox Theater in Oakland. They put on an amazing show and, even more amazingly, BOTH of the openers (Nightmare and the Cat, and Bad Suns) sounded just as polished and talented as the main act. It was a great night of live music! And now, I want to go back to sleep.
This was a busy week for me! What did you all do?