Good afternoon, folks! I figured it's never bad to cap off the week with a HFFF post, so here we are, discussing the fascinating week in the life of Maddy... and linking up with Lauren Elizabeth, as usual!
1. At the last minute I joined my friends Lily and Rachel at Namu Gaji, an amazing Korean-American resto in the city, and Rachel took this cute snap of me (while I was making her take pics for the blog.) The food was fab and so was the company!
2. Saturday morning I got breakfast at one of my favorite brunch spots, Ironside. They have a breakfast buffet, but this isn't your typical Vegas buffet - they have salad, grits, pancakes, fried plantains, and a bread pudding to die for along with the usual scrambled eggs and bacon fare.
3. I got this necklace in the mail from Bauble Bar and I could. not. be. more excited. Look for it in an upcoming outfit post soon.
4. We moved desks at work this week and one of my new area-mates gave me this mason jar with fragrant mint. Such a fun desk-welcoming!
5. I made tacos last night! Sort of. It's in a bowl, with no tortilla, and I forgot to add the avocado. But it was delicious and healthy and I snapped a bunch of pics for a future Fork it Over post.
This weekend I'm looking forward to sunshine and sleep! Do you have any exciting plans?