You guys ready to recap?
1. I finally picked up the needles again (knitting needles, that is) to start this long-overdue scarf for my friend Kate, who won it in an auction. It got me brainstorming all kinds of great things for fall, and now I just need the time to make them tangible!
2. Visited the AIM Farmer's Market with my mom on Sunday - there were vendors from all over California! I picked up some flowers and cheese and peaches for a BBQ I attended later that day, but I only stopped there because we were on a bit of a time crunch. Must go back!
3. The parents and I tried a new seafood place in Larkspur for lunch this weekend - I got delicious fish and chips, mom had fish tacos, and Big T got some kind of shrimp louie thing. It'll be on the blog someday!
4. I went to a Welcome Back BBQ in Alameda for my friend Chelsea, who is moving back to California after too many years away! Chelsea and I met in college and hadn't seen each other in years before this weekend, so I'm ecstatic that she's nearby again.
5. A friend had a cooking class at her house for her birthday (will also be on the blog soon!) and one of the first dishes we made was a broiled pear dessert with cinnamon and ginger. It was incredible. Someone buy me a dutch oven, stat!
What did you get up to this week? Eat anything see anything meet anybody fun?
PS, I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth today!