Ready for a little weekly round up? Have you been reading Lauren Elizabeth's blog? (She hosts the HFFF link ups!) I love her down to earth (but chic) style, and her pictures of cats. Just because I'm allergic doesn't mean I can't partake! Lots of double negatives there. You know what I mean.
1. I got my haircut this weekend! For those who don't know, I love love love my guy Dan at Joseph Cozza Salon downtown. I probably shouldn't say that, because now he'll get all booked up and famous. Ok, I take it back! Nevermind!
2. I saw these adorable mohair bunny slippers at one of my favorite knitting shops (Blue Bird Yarn in Sausalito) this weekend and it just got me so excited for the knitting "season." Making something out of almost nothing is really satisfying.
3. I'm so obsessed with these BKR water bottles that when Big T and I were picking up pastries for the family breakfast, I made him buy one for mom. I told him I would pay him back but that hasn't happened yet, so I'll just give him the purchasing credit for now.
4. I went to Nectar Wine Lounge in the Marina last night with some girlfriends from college to catch up, and eat amazing food. The catching up was great, but the burrata itself was worth the trip. Yummmmm.
5. On Wednesday night (I know, I'm out of order! Oh well!) a few of us went out to dinner and ended up going to Absinthe for drinks since Lily had never been there, and she's leaving town soon for grad school. Let's just say, I was hydrating myself a LOT yesterday... and I would definitely go there again.
This weekend, I'm:
- attending Lily's going away picnic - doing the ALS ice bucket challenge (I just got called out by my friends at Dearest Darling!) - helping a friend take portrait pics for her firm's website - and, saying goodbye to Lil the Pill as she moves out! She's going to LA, so we'll miss her, but at least LA isn't Antarctica.