This week was a doozy, y'all! Between catching up on sleep from DC, catching up on work that I missed, and diving headfirst into the job hunt (not to mention book club, wine night with Rachel, and trying to go to bed before 10:30 each night), this week felt exhausting.
Sometimes you need that extra scheduling push to make sure you fit everything in, and this week was no exception.
This week's high five had to be book club on Wednesday. We had a new member (hey Liz!), everyone seemed to like (or at least tolerate) the book, and there were margaritas involved. Who needs more than that for a weeknight friend date?
With all that was going on this week, I found it really hard to stay motivated to work out. I went running once by myself, bailed twice after I'd said I would go after work, and then went once with a coworker only because she was there for the moral support. Somehow I need to come up with a better system for making sure I follow through - maybe gold stars?
...And now, some things for you!
- Speaking of fitness, I found this article really interesting on whether you should sacrifice sleep for more early morning work outs (hint: you shouldn't!)
- Think this mug would help me wake up in the morning?
- Articles on travel are always inspiring, but this one on the 10 ways travel changed Jinna Yang of Grease and Glamour fame was a great read!
- Looking for a healthy (but not totally rabbit-feeling) salad? This lentil & tofu one looks and sounds delicious.
- This wicker crab purse by the ever-talented Kate Spade is so perfect for summer. Like, so perfect.
It's gorgeous in San Francisco this weekend, and I'm off on a fun mini-adventure tomorrow that (hopefully) I'll get to tell you all about next week! Enjoy your weekend, lovelies.